Search for a Component via ":", e.g.
- "rock_002:Box2dBody" to find Box2dBody component of a (sub)node called rock_002
- ":InverseKinemator" to find all Inversekinemator components in the current level.
Search for a named component via (), e.g.
- "rock_002:Box2dFixture(trigger)" to get only the Box2dFixture component called "trigger" (a node is allowed to have multiple components of the same type).
Search for a Property via "/", e.g.
- rock_002:Box2dBody/angularDamping, or rock_002/position.
This is based on the general syntax in Ginkgo to access a certain property:
- node.subnode.anotherSubnode:Componentclass(Componentname)/Propertyname to access a component property
- node.subnode.anotherSubnode/Propertyname to access a node property